How to become a Friend of PCHP
We are asking that Friends of PCHP commit to give donations of at least £1 per month. The support we receive from individuals will help us to sustain the work we do here at Pilton Community Health Project. If you would like to become a Friend of PCHP and make regular donations to our services, you can use the information given in the document below to instruct your bank to make automatic payments.
What your money will provide:
- £5 allows someone who has accessibility issues to travel to our centre and access our services.
- £10 can provide new story books and stationery for family group activities.
- £15 can provide a one-hour cooking class for up to 10 people.
- £20 can provide a food parcel to local families in crisis.
- £30 provides our Chat Café with external training and social activities as a group.
- £45 can provide one counselling session for an adult in need.
- £50 provides an hour of creche provision for up to 8 children.
- £100 can provide up to 15 families with weekly food supplies.
- £150 could give 15 adults and 7 children the positive experience of going on a day trip and accessing fun activities.
- £250 can facilitate a number of community meals and cooking club sessions using local food excess.
- £500 can provide resources to put on a community event, such as our annual ceilidh.
What we will give you in return:
- We will send you quarterly newsletters and updates on our activity.
- We will invite you to community events such as food markets or festivals.
- We will invite you to our annual general meeting.
- As well as exclusive fundraising events.
- We will also share our annual reports and accounts with you.
- You will be offered volunteering opportunities and the chance to help support our community services.