Before giving via the method below, please consider becoming a Friend of PCHP. Friends of PCHP donate directly to the Project each month, providing us with a reliable monthly income, which greatly helps us sustain our services and plan for the future.
If you do not wish to become a Friend of PCHP, you can still help us support families in the Greater Pilton area, by setting up a monthly donation or making a one-off cash gift via our Virgin Money Giving page.
What your money will provide:
- £5 allows someone who has accessibility issues to travel to our centre and access our services.
- £10 can provide new story books and stationery for family group activities.
- £15 can provide a one-hour cooking class for up to 10 people.
- £20 can provide a food parcel to local families in crisis.
- £30 provides our Chat Café with external training and social activities as a group.
- £45 can provide one counselling session for an adult in need.
- £50 provides an hour of crèche provision for up to 8 children.
- £100 can provide up to 15 families with weekly food supplies.
- £150 could give 15 adults and 7 children the positive experience of going on a day trip and accessing fun activities.
- £250 can facilitate a number of community meals and cooking club sessions using local food excess.
- £500 can provide resources to put on a community event, such as our annual ceilidh.
Thank you for making a donation.
Your contribution will help us continue
our valuable work in the community.