You can make a donation by following the links below
or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Even a small donation can be a great support to people in North Edinburgh:
£5 – can provide new story books and stationery for family group activities
£15 – can deliver a one-hour cooking class for up to 10 people
£25 – can provide a food parcel to local families in crisis
£45 – can provide one counselling session for an adult in need
“PCHP has been a lifeline for me. I am much more confident now, PCHP has helped me get back into the community and get to know other mums.”
Friends of PCHP
Become a Friend of PCHP by making regular donations. This can be done monthly, quarterly or annually. Regular income makes a great contribution to the work of PCHP and helps us support those most in need across North Edinburgh.
In return we will give Friends of PCHP:
- Regular newsletters with updates on our activity.
- Copy of our latest Annual Accounts.
- Invitation to our annual general meeting.
- Invitation to community events such as food markets or festivals.
- Invites to exclusive fundraising events.
- Volunteering opportunities and the chance to support our community services.