Working with local people to take steps towards better health.
We believe that good health is about:
- Feeling full of energy and good about ourselves
- Feeling part of the community we live in
- Being able to do things we enjoy
- Knowing what we are doing with our lives
- Having good social relationships
We run activities to help you live a healthier life.
Recipes, reports, walking routes and much more...
Did they listen? Hustings event for the Council elections. 29 March, 630 - 830 Craigroyston Community High School. For more information see https://www.facebook.com/events/766051440224579/
Overcoming language barriers training for front-line workers. 29 March, 10 -12. Contact Anita on 0131 551 1671 or email@example.com to book