Working with local people to take steps towards better health.
We believe that good health is about:
- Feeling full of energy and good about ourselves
- Feeling part of the community we live in
- Being able to do things we enjoy
- Knowing what we are doing with our lives
- Having good social relationships
We run activities to help you live a healthier life.
Recipes, reports, walking routes and much more...
A gentle introduction to jogging - Monday 5th Septmeber at 6:30 pm - meet outside the Doo'cot pub - 731-733 Ferry Road, Edinburgh, EH4 2UA